Google

Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm looking for a bestfriend

"The ideal match for you is probably someone who can anticipate the next word out of your mouth and who laughs at the punch line before you even tell it." -this was the result of an online exam i took. It says I'm way too idealistic when it comes to love and that it will take it harder for me to actually find "the one" so to speak. There are even tendencies when i prefer not to believe that really, someone is out there waiting for me... The thing is... does he really exist? My friends used to scold me... and I mean literally scolded me for not giving the guys who come around a bit of a chance. My point is, it really is very hard for me to "connect" with just whoever. I'm determined to find my one true love but I guess he just has to come; and when he does, I would know it's him. He would finish my sentences for me, he would laugh before I drop the punchline, he would outwit me maybe, but I would definitely have a good time around him, he would appreciate the littlest thing I would do for him, and we will just- Connect! that's the thing. Where could he be?

1 comments:

conjux said...

hehehe.. nice one fred.. but maybe the survey is right.. you are a little TOO idealistic.. maybe you should lighten up a bit.. you know, go with the flow.. love is not all about being too perfect!! you gotta have some draw backs to balance your feelings of happiness and sadness.. hehehe.. but maybe your right!! well, MAYBE.. hehehe.. just give it time, you know, it'll come your way one of these days.. you DO have the potencial you know!!!! remember the time when we had our duty in Guihulngan?? one of the staff, or doctors I think, mentioned that you looked pretty!! under the mask?? hehehe.. also, there was the time when Dr. So, or maybe it was Dr. Go, who commented on your beautifull long nose!! hehehe.. I'm not joking!! SERIOUSLY!! ....in a jokingly way.. hehehe..

P.S.: daghang sayup sa sentence construction like "there" and "their", ug uban pa.. hehehe.. la ragud, mabantayan man gud.. para pud maedit nimo para di ka maulawan.. hehehe.. SEE!!?? how good of a friend I am!! wahehehe..