Google

Monday, May 5, 2008

me? too idealistic?

"when you're head over heels, you are an Idealistic Romantic. Darn! again? well, that's me... that's how i am. I may not be the best looking person around, but I do have my standards too. Why is it sooooo hard for some to understand that there are basically people who wont just settle for who's available- I am definitely that kind of person. yes, their are times that I also tend to settle for mediocrities, but for emotional commitments? No way, not me... I am never a risk taker when it comes to love and attachment, especially with total strangers. I may eat my words later. But that's later... too later.... Again, let me reiterate... when it comes to relationships, it's not good to settle for just who's available. I rest my case.

1 comments:

conjux said...

:read first comment from the uppermost blog: